Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Well guys writing about the Pope just doesn't seem relevant to my life right now so I hope you don't mind me talking about spring break. Let me fill you in, so the girl i'm on spring break with rented a house for five guys and 18 girls. However (i didnt know this) she didnt tell the land lord that guys were staying. In fact, Jada(the girl in charge) agreed with the land lord to not allow any guys at the house. The first two nights were fun. Well the next morning around 10:00 am while I was eating fruit loops, the land lord's son showed up and demanded we leave the house. Immediatly I had to pack all of my things and leave. Sounds simple right? No, not when you decide to bring your boat with you down to the beach... (bad Idea) After that I found myself sitting in the Bass Pro Shop parking lot, homeless with no place to go. We spent about three hours in that parking lot before we went to the chili's parking lot where we ordered Chili's to go and ate it while sitting in my trailerd boat. Long story short, Jada came through with the buzzer beater and bought the five of us a penthouse suite. As of right now I am sitting in a recliner looking at the ocean from the 15th floor sipping on a Mai Tai.  Life complete.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your situation worked out. Other than being forced to eat Chili's, it doesn't sound like it was all that terrible in the end (just kidding about Chili's--well, sort of).

    ReplyDelete